13 Feb, 12:25
JARI-MATTI LATVALA WON HIS FOURTH RALLY SWEDEN ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON AS TOYOTA CELEBRATED VICTORY JUST TWO RALLIES INTO ITS COMEBACK FOLLOWING A 17-YEAR ABSENCE FROM THE FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP.
wrc.com / Red Bull Content Pool
1. All children must be accompanied by an adult
2. Children aged 15 and under go free.
3. A booking fee of £2.00 per ticket will apply on all tickets. Each transaction will be subject to a delivery fee of £1.50.
4. One programme (value £9.00) per adult ticket. Programme fulfilment will be via a voucher for the World Rally Pass holders. Programmes for E-tickets purchased in advance will be fulfilled upon production of the E-ticket.
5. World Rally Passes will be dispatched from early September in plain envelopes by secure delivery, signature required. All other tickets will be sent electronically to the customer who should ensure they have either printed out or downloaded their ticket(s) to their mobile phone prior to arrival at the event.
6. World Rally Passes ordered on or after 9am on Friday 21st October will not be posted as we cannot guarantee delivery before the Rally. Instead they should be collected from the official ticket office at the Deeside Rally Village.
7. Availability at any car park will be on a first come, first served basis and is not guaranteed. To avoid disappointment, all spectators should arrive at their chosen car park in plenty of time. The online rally planner will provide car park opening hours.
8. All ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
9. World Rally Passes which are lost or stolen (once they have been signed for) will not be replaced.
Cancellation Policy & Ticket Refund Procedure
International Motor Sports Limited may cancel the whole event, a single day or an individual stage:-
1. where so directed by the police or emergency services, other appropriate authorities or their respective servants or agents; or
2. in any emergency or other exceptional circumstances beyond the reasonable control of International Motor Sports Limited.
In the event of cancellation, refunds of tickets purchased will be paid in the following circumstances:
a) Cancellation of the whole event prior to the start of the first competitive car at Shakedown - full refund for all ticket types.
b) Cancellation of a whole day's stages prior to the start of the first competitive car on the first run at the first stage - full refund for that day's day passes and single stage tickets only.
c) Cancellation of any individual stage prior to the start of the first competitive car on the first run of any individual stage or the stage is closed to spectators - full refund of the single stage tickets only.
d) Cancellation thereafter - no refund.
Competitor entry fees will be refunded in full in the case of the rally not taking place.
International Motor Sports will use reasonable efforts to communicate such alteration of the event schedule to Ticket Purchasers and to Ticket Arena. As soon as possible after International Motor Sports becomes aware of the cancellation of the whole or any part of the event, all available information will be posted on www.walesrallygb.com, via the commentators at selected stages and on social media. In addition, Ticket Arena will use reasonable endeavours to notify Advanced Ticket Holders and Box Office Purchasers of the cancellation by email and/or phone. We do not guarantee that Ticket Purchasers will be informed of such cancellation before the start of the event.
To obtain a refund, the Ticket Purchaser should follow the procedure below:
a) All refund requests must be received no later than 30th November 2016 (one month post-event).
b) Advance tickets and tickets purchased at any 'Box Office' location - All refunds will be processed by Ticket Arena on behalf of International Motor Sports Limited. Please refer to their refund terms and conditions: http://www.ticketarena.co.uk/terms/index.html
c) Tickets purchased on the day in any car park location, should be sent with the completed refund form which is available from http://www.walesrallygb.com/refunds.php
d) Save as set out in these conditions, International Motor Sports will have no further liability in relation to any cancelled or delayed activities.
updated 28 November 2016