Highlights of the 2016 Dayinsure Wales Rally GB route include:
- Longest itinerary in recent years
- 22 special stages including many of the established classic tests plus some exciting new additions and revisions
- New October half-term date with FREE admission for those aged 15 and under
- Family-friendly RallyFest moves to Cholmondeley Castle
- FREE access to the Deeside Rally Village, the Ceremonial Start in Parc Eirias (featuring pre-event autograph session), the re-group in Newtown on Friday and the Ceremonial Finish in Llandudno on Sunday
For a checklist of important items you should bring with you please click HERE.
Updated 21 Sept 2016